Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who am I?

Are you ready for the big reveal? I'm one of the younger set. I am surrounded by my grandparents, aunts and uncles. Yes, I am wearing the crazy plaid. Sitting on my aunt's lap.
Kitteefish was right, but she is my best friend, so she is disqualified. So the winner is Rue, from PB&J cottage. Thank you all who played.
You would think I wouldn't like plaid cause of that crazy plaid.
But no I love plaid. Some of my everyday accessories. No I don't wear them together.

Last night was our small group meeting. I went down early to sew with Gail and brought dinner. I love Mexican food and force those around me to eat it all the time. Right Gail?
My daughter has moved away from home, so whenever I'm in her town, I buy or bring dinner for her. Last night we had, shredded chicken, refried beans and all the condiments that go with them.

Gail finished the quilting and binding on her sunbonnets. This will be a great gift.
Millie made this beautiful table runner. She was also working on small cell phone-camera bags.
Sue was inspire to make a pear. She said her daughter loves pears. She also tried to leave with my pear quilt last night. Shame on her! I draw her a pattern so she can make her own.
Sue is also making monkeys. This one has lots of attitude.
It was a great meeting and we all had fun.
Take care, Brandie





No comments: