Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Goody box

Many secret things have been going on. I'm sorry I can't show you till after Christmas.
If you come to my house and see this box of goodies, you know good things are happening. This box is always so full, that there is always a glimpse of goodies peeking out. But that's a good thing, as Martha would say. I'm always adding and taking away to this goody box and it never seems to change. I have ribbons, lace, trims and even bells. There is always a surprise to me in there too. I came across something and say to myself, I don't remember this.
And more secret things. The busiest time of year and I can't even show you.
Are you all working on Christmas projects, or are most of you done. Let me know.
Take care and we'll talk later, Brandie

No comments: