Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's a Birthday

22 years ago, my oldest was born. Little did I know how time would fly. I wish I could have stopped time when my children were pre-teens. Those were some of the best times of my life. I don't know what they would say, but they were my favorite days. We were homeschoolers from day one. Not every day was smooth, but I believe we bonded and I miss those days.
This is my son, the one with hair, and his friend. We had a birthday lunch at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. I wish I had more time to show you his years growing up, but I now that would bore most people.
William has always been very quiet and very laid back. He was a great baby. My husband and I thought we knew it all, then came our second child. I'll save that story for another day.
William is still finding his path in life, but whatever it is, I know it will be in a creative field. He is a man of many hobbies and with many irons in the fire. I wish him my best on his life's adventure.

Happy Birthday Willie-Boy!


No comments: