Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A little peek

Just another glimpse of what I've been working on. Hopefully the kiddies will like them and use them.
I finished them all up last night. That was after a day of shopping with the hubby. The house is a mess, so that's on today's agenda, after a hair appointment. Could there be a worse time? My house is messy and filled to the gills with Holiday cheer, with no place to put it. I'm going to have to turn my sewing room back into a dining room by Wednesday. Tomorrow is pie day and I need all the space I can get.
What do you all have planned this week? Are you cooking or going to someone else's house?
Does the average person cook anymore?
Have a good day, Brandie

No comments: