Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, July 20, 2012

Three Weeks!

 Guess who's three weeks old today? Bet you can't guess?
Or Maybe you can guess, Mr. Gray!
This little guy is getting so big! (and so are those eye boogers)
 He is really a good kitty. He sleeps  and eats and poops, but he also cuddles and plays. Yesterday he discovered his shadow and spent awhile pouching on it. Well kind of a pounce and a roll, but he was trying.
He sat on the scale today and can you believe this little chunk is now 14  1/4 ounces! He's a good eater.
It's not the best picture but you can see that at one time he fit in the palm of my hand, with room. Now with his butt at the tips of my fingers, his neck reaches over my wrist. If I turn him on his tummy, it all hangs over!
He just sits there. He seems to be fine with the man-handling. He's a keeper!

Next week we'll have a party, complete with food and you're all invited! Just RSVP and let me know if you prefer moist or dried food.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Brandie

16 comments:

Linda said...

LOL!!!!! I love the moist or dry food party!!! So cute!! You might celebrate with a little wine. :-)

Jean(ie) said...

awww... nice to know he's thriving.

Teri said...

Too cute....dry is the best I just love the crunch....LOL

paulette said...

Such a HAPPY ending...or rather beginning!! AND so dang cute!!
P

Heather said...

Just got back from a few days without internet and enjoyed reading about the antics with the kitten. Sounds exhausting, but he looks so sweet!

JustPam said...

I love hearing (seeing) how this cutie is flourishing!

Library Gal Quilts said...

oh my gosh that is a darling baby kit Kat. I think he needs a little hat!!

Carrie P. said...

Yay! his little paws are so sweet.

Lynette said...

You are getting the best portraits of him. :) It is such a treat to see them.

Donna said...

It is wonderful watching him grow and know that he is going to make it! Wonderful job on your part! It has been a lot of work and lack of sleep!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Almost a pound! That is about the cutest kitten I've ever seen. So adorable! He is so lucky to have you as his baby nurse. :)

sunny said...

At our house, we mix the moist and dry foods together. That keeps the little piglets from inhaling the moist food. I guess for a party they could live it up with moist food! Wow - three whole weeks old.

Miriam said...

He is just sooo cute!!!!
It is great to see Dorian is growing so well.

M and M plus 3 said...

Well moist for sure! Our barn kittys are getting big as well. They like moist over the dry. I just love his pictures, thanks for sharing his growth my friend.

Sue-Anne said...

hi Brandie, I've just been catching up on your journey with Dorian. He is so cute!!! I am so pleased you found him.

Robin said...

Oh my GOSH, he is so big now!! He is very handsome, too. I love the progress pics to see how BIG he is getting! You've been such a great kitty mom... Dorian's momma did the right thing in leaving him with you. Do you ever see feral cats around? Do you have any idea who she might be?

Hmmm, dry food, I guess. Is it vegetarian?? LOL