Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cuteness


 Showing off his cleaning skills.
This is all I have today.
Dorian spent all of yesterday in my lap taking 15 minutes naps. All day!
I haven't spent a day like this in over 20 years.
If he wasn't so darn cute, I'd be grumpy right now with the lack of sleep. But I'm not, I'm still giggling at his antics.
In fact as I type, he is sitting on my lap and watching my hands. I think he's trying to figure out how to attack them.

Don't you think he needs a kitty appropriate towel? I'll have to find him one, assuming I ever leave the house again!

Take care, Brandie

9 comments:

Monica said...

He just gets cuter and cuter every time you post new pictures. Why can't they stay little like this forever?

Library Gal Quilts said...

Seriously, this kit kat found you at exactly the right time!

paulette said...

Adorable...there are changes with each new photo!! Your baby is growing up...
P

Donna said...

What a cutie!!!! What does your dog think of Dorian? I bet there is some jealousy since all of your attention is going to Dorian right now! I really enjoy reading about your kitty!

Linda said...

Cuteness is right!!!! He is going to LOVE you forever!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanking your for sharing Dorian's story with us. I just love seeing the pictures of him and the updates. He is so cute.

M and M plus 3 said...

So darn cute. I love the way his ear folds over in the last pic. So sweet.

Jean(ie) said...

I think he needs a kitty quilt all his own... He's soooooo stinking adorable!

Brandie said...

Princess PugsLee doesn't know what to think of Dorian. I'm not sure if she's confused about what he is or just curios. She comes over to sniff him all the time but then leaves as if to say "I don't care". But when he meows loudly, she is at his side.
So in answer to your question, I'm not sure what she thinks of him.