Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Narcolepsy?

Good Morning! We've been up since 5 am. We don't want to sleep. We want to play. We want to explore and get into the trash can. Hide beside it and wait for Mom or weird sister to walk past so I can get them. (translation: coffee table lookout)
 We want to get that swimmy thing.
 We are going to keep watch over that swimmy thing and hope it comes out so we can play.
We are pretending we are asleep, but only for ten minutes. This is what Mom likes best, I can tell because she sleeps with me. In fact she seems to sleep more than I do. She's kind of boring so I bit her to show her my new teeth. Oh goody! Now she's awake, lets play!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

The first picture you posted could win a prize! What fun to watch this little guy grow.

Phyllis in Minnesota said...

I'm going through the same thing with a black 3 1/2 month old kitten. They are sooooo cute.....but into soooo much trouble. You know what they say when you come home from hosp. with a new baby -- sleep when the baby sleeps -- good luck because 10 min. here and there just doesn't do the trick.
Enjoy

Linda said...

Nothing like a little power nap to re-energize!! :-)

Jean(ie) said...

awwww... such a cutie!

Esther said...

I'm loving these posts and pics, and really never thought about how difficult raising an orphaned kitten would be. He looks like he is thriving on good care and love.

Miriam said...

Just sooo cute!!! :)

I hope Dorian didn't bite too hard!

Lynette said...

:) I love how his ears are positioned like a grown cat's in the second pic! lol

sunny said...

Oh Dorian, you are turning into quite the adventuresome chap. I'm glad to hear you're doing so well.

M and M plus 3 said...

lol, I was playing with one of the barn kitties last night and thought of you two. Hang in there and soon her sister will be her bestest friend to give you a break. lol, you tell the best stories about Dorian.