Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, July 23, 2012

Neck Roll

Just a quick check in.
Every time I think I have Dorian's schedule figured out, he changes it.

This weekend he found a new sleeping place, my neck. I'm sure you can figure out how much I got done being pinned down with a kitten scarf.

The only time I have to myself is when he's awake and exploring. Which also involves baby proofing the house.

Soon we hope he can get on and off the couch by himself and not cry whenever I'm not near him.

It's a wonderful feeling to be needed again, but not when it gets in the way of bathroom breaks and showers!

Here it is, my new scarf. Ignore my lack of makeup, I haven't had time for that either, just be glad I at least got a shower!

Take care, Brandie

8 comments:

Sharon said...

He is the cutest dang thing......I'm sure you will have years of enjoyment from this one.

M and M plus 3 said...

Oh my, how darn adorable this little thing is! Those babies are so time consuming but so loving.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

How cute but time consuming! It is a little hot to be wearing a fur kitten!!!!

Yvette said...

I am enjoying watching this little guy grow up. Thanks for sharing!

Carrie P. said...

cute! I had a Siamese cat long time ago and she like to sit up on my shoulders.

Linda said...

Omg!!! So stinkin sweet!

Jean(ie) said...

kitten scarf...LOL!