Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Black 9's

Yesterday Gail and I tried to sew. With a few distractions, I managed to make 21 nine-patch blocks! Yup, all in one day!

Things made be changing around here yet again. Uncle Maximus is coming back home. He moved to the coast with his Mommy the day after we found Dorian. His Mommy is bringing him back to stay while she moves things around.
This will be an interesting mix. Max was super interested in Dorian and even seemed maternal. I hope he feels the same way when he gets here. But on the up side, Dorian is more his age and may play with him, unlike elderly PugsLee.
I just hope things settle back to normal soon. I miss my sewing machine.

Take care, Brandie

3 comments:

Hitchhiker42 said...

Wow, a black & charcoal quilt. Now that's cool. It reminds me of a T-shirt I saw once in the computer lab at Cal Poly: "Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies."

sunny said...

Interesting blocks! I can't wait to see what you make with them. And they're Dorian colored. heehee.

Jean(ie) said...

Sounds like things are shaping up! 21 blocks in one day That's super-fantastic progress!!!!!!! WOW!