Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Power has been restored

I'm finally able to make a post. We have been having severe winds and rain for days now, and this morning knocked out our Internet, cable and power.
As I write, the winds have calmed and power has been restored. So on with the post.
Last night I came up with a quilting pattern. I used the embroidered leaves as a template and draw up my design on tissue paper.
The blue pen was not showing up on the green silk. In fact none of the making tools were showing up on the fabric.
After adding the leaves and swirls. Now I just need to come up with a design on the linen triangles. Maybe I'll come up with something before the power goes out again.
Take care, Brandie

1 comment:

onlymehere said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and your nice comments on the purses I made. I just had to come by. I'm just starting to get into applique and I was excited to see what your ABC stood for. I glanced at your blog and I thought it was so cute of your cousin to give you the pear! The pear quilt is really cute too. I've bookmarked your blog and I'll be back soon to look around some more! Thanks again for stopping by. Cindy