Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Feeling Better!

Today I feel so much better. I have 1 and 1/2 half nostrils, no body aches, ears feel fine, just a little lite headed. We are all on the mend. Even William is feeling better after a shot of steroids in his butt. This was after he had 2 shots of an antihistamine and 6 days on Prednisone. This time he was given 2 weeks of Prednisone, lots of Benadryl, but that steroid shot seems to be the one thing that worked. So hopefully he is not scared by the patches on his face and doesn't end up with cauliflower ear.

I did get some quilting done. The easy kind, straightish lines. I did a grid and thought it was too large, so instead of unsewing again, I did another grid on top of it.
Can you see the X-ed squares and the open squares? What do you think?
I thought I might do a smaller square around the X. Hmm, I'm still thinking about it. I think I like it, I don't dislike it. There will be a more flowing pattern of quilting on the green silk, which I think will soften this all out.
By the way, Ranette is having a give away. Go check out her blog and leave a comment.
Take care and stay well, Brandie

3 comments:

Julia said...

I hope your all feeling better real soon Brandie..
I LOVE the quilting you did... rest up and get better!
Julia ♥

Debbie in Chico/Sacto said...

Glad to hear you are better today. Thanks for the heads up on the giveaway. I'm feeling lucky!

Lori said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better and your family is on the mend.
You did a great job on the quilting and I like it a lot!