Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More about books

This last December, I started a "Brown Bag Challenge" with our Guild. I am in charge of this challenge, and I don't know where to start.

These are the fabric and ribbon, that I chose, to challenge the participants. They're challenging even me. I'm trying to think of them as a color, and this is what I told everyone else. The theme is "Your Favorite Book". This should be easy. RIGHT! All we have to do is use each of these fabrics 3 times, no smaller than 1 inch.

So what is my favorite book? Well, this book still makes me laugh. And my children laugh at me when I read it to them, so I think this might be my first choice.

I loved it so much, it is in bad repair. Unfortunately, it is even colored in. I have been think about this and I don't think I did this, I think my little brother (who grow up to be 6 ft 5)did this. He was always getting into trouble. So it must be him.
I don't know why the computer flipped them like this, all these pic were taken at the same time.
This is my second favorite book. And it would be easily identifiable.

Some great pictures to get my creative juices flowing.
So now I need to come up with an idea. What book would you do? If I start now, I might have this quilt done by my deadline, the second of December 2010.
Take care, Brandie

No comments: