Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Finished UFO

Look at what I saw yesterday. Sunlight coming through the window. I was starting to feel vitamin D deprived. My skin was starting to become translucent. We had half a day of sunshine and today has started with the sun shining on the trees to the east. Today will also mark the first day in over a month that my BBF and I get to go out for a brisk walk. I'm really looking forward to that, with my sunscreen on.
I finished up the linen and green silk. Hurray, finally done with something I started in 2007.
Now I did start quilting this quilt then, but I hated it and took weeks un-sewing it. I put it through the washer and am very pleased with the results. No the quilt it not square, it's a little wonky.
I'm so happy, that means I now have 2 UFO's done out of 20. On to the next one (I'm trying to inspire myself to finish more).
Take care, Brandie

1 comment:

Debbie in Chico/Sacto said...

Yea! It looks fabulous. And 2 out of 20, you go girl!! As for the challenge you described below, good luck. You are creative and I'm sure you will come up with something fantastic.