Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pink Enough?

Just a few stitches yesterday. Gail asked me to make up an apron, a very girly apron.
Do you think this foots the bill? Sorry it's so hard to see. I used my lamp as a make shift dress form.
That little pocket is trimmed in some of my Grandmother's lace. I was looking in an old box which I thought only had fabric pieces. In the bottom of the box I found more laces and more zippers! I really don't think I will ever have to buy another zipper in my life. My Grandmother's stash has produced so many zippers, that I've got to find a better storage to hold everything.

Tomorrow I hope to show you something else from my sewing machine. I'm really excited about it. And then there's this weekend. Monday I will have more exciting news.
So till then,
Take care, Brandie

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh it's beautiful! I love the fabric. Vintage and feminine! I'm glad you explained how you pictured it!! LOL! I could not figure it out!!

Susan In Texas said...

I think that is DEFINITELY a very girly apron. She should just love it.

Happy stitching,
Susan in Texas