Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fruit Baskets

Remember this block from back in November? I finally got the other blocks downloaded and finished, so now it's time for show and tell.



These were all done with scraps from my boxes. The only thing they have in common, is that they all share the same background, in different colors. I don't know if I'll put them together as a 4 block wall-hanging or make them smaller. This year for our Guild's Quilt Show, we are going to sell raffle tickets for small wall-hanging. This might become one of our items. I haven't totally decided what to do with these yet. I like the bird and watermelon block the best, even though it's one of the brightest. So if you are interested in making your own, go to HERE to the rabbit factory. It a free block and easy to download.
Take care, Brandie

5 comments:

Linda said...

I love the pineapple block!! :-) They are all gorgeous, though! So nice that they all were made from scraps from your stash!! Good work!

ranette said...

I have finally figured out how you get so much done. You don't sleep, do you? Your blocks are beautiful and I love them.

Unknown said...

Most impressive. May I ask if that was all done by needle turning, or some other method. It's a real work of art.

Lori said...

Brandie, the blocks are awesome!! I think a smaller 4 block quilt would be perfect.

Carrie P. said...

they all look great and it would make a great wall hanging for your guild. The lemons are my favorite.