Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, February 4, 2011

A Good Trade

Last night I made a trade. I am now a lucky owner of a unique and special necklace from Pam and Debbie. They have been making some lovely necklaces and I've wanted one. But there was a problem, they made too many styles. I was like a dog with too many bones and I couldn't make up my mind. So I made Pam choose for me. I couldn't be happier!
I even have a special "B" in the middle and my birthstone to boot! Thank you Pam!

She requested a bucket tote from me and this is what she got.
I did put in a pretty periwinkle liner as she requested. Cute, but not as nice as my necklace.
Ssshhh... I think I got a better trade. I'm super happy and I hope that Pam is too.

Later this afternoon, I'll be starting a BIG new project. I'll tell and show you all about it on Monday. Have a wonderful weekend!
Take care, Brandie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The necklace is gorgeous! But your pretty tote was a good trade too. You downplay your talent so much auntie! Tsk tsk. Lol

Library Gal Quilts said...

I agree! I am super happy that you like the necklace!! Loved making it for you Brandie! And I love my tote too. say that 5 times fast!! totetoo, totetoo, totetoo,,,,,haha! have a great weekend! Pam

Lori said...

I love it! I posted my pretty necklace also and like you, I couldn't decide! It took me about two weeks to choose one, but I may need another 1 or 2! LOL
Great barter!!

Lee said...

Very very lovely swap. Looks to me like it was fair all around!

ranette said...

I think you both got the best end of the deal on that trade Brandie! I've been thinking about ordering a necklace...just can't decide which one.

Sue-Anne said...

What a gorgeous necklace Brandie!

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- what a great trade! I LOVE your necklace. And the bag you made is wonderful!

Linda said...

Nice swap!! Love the necklace!

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh my gosh I love that bag.