Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, February 11, 2011

Just another Valentine

This is one of the three thrift store napkins I picked up in the last month. Layered on a leftover piece of silk, with a leftover piece of "Warm and Natural".
I marked it with some hearts and took it to the machine and this is what came out.
Close-up of the tiny feathers and a corner fill in.
Here is the back, is that better? The camera (woman) had a hard time with the reflection and the glare of the silk.
Today, I'm going to finish up the other two. I will probably do a similar quilting job. I liked how it turned out.
It will look good with a bouquet of flowers (hint hint) on it or even a candle.

Have a wonderful weekend. See you back here Monday.
Take care, Brandie

3 comments:

Linda said...

It's just beautiful. The silk really makes the quilting pop. You did such a beautiful job on the quilting! I'm thinking you'll be getting that bouquet very soon! :-)

Varga Györgyi said...

Wonderful work! Silk fabric is amazing

Unknown said...

great job,