Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, April 2, 2010

Greetings.....

....from the "Keester Bunny". I received this card a couple of years ago form my BFF, and I still get a kick out of it. So I'm sharing the funny with you. Enjoy!

Being the head of our opportunity quilt is becoming exhausting. It seems like I have a meeting every other day. So I'm sorry I have neglected you all.

So to make up for yesterdays absence, I have a bit of fabric to show you. These are just a few of the fabrics that are going into our quilt. Today I must wash and iron all these pieces.
I want to wish you all a very Happy Easter. What ever you do , enjoy the day!

Would you like a chocolate bud? They're very tasty! They make are your blues go away.

Have a great weekend!

Take care, Brandie

3 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

I love that card!!!!! Very cheeky! Wonderful bright fabrics and I love all your Easter decorations.

Diane H said...

Hi Brandi, nice to "meet" you. LOVE the Keester Bunny! Just found your blog and signed up to follow you. Please pop by and have tea over at my new blog - new friends always welcome. Easter Blessings to you and yours. http://sideroadstitcher.blogspot.com

Carrie P. said...

Very pretty fabrics for the quilt. Hope you had a very nice Easter.