Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, April 12, 2010

more bad news

This weekend I learned some more bad news.
We had gone to a family wedding, which of course you take pictures at. Well not only am I without a camera, now it seems as if my hard disk is full. So I can't download any more pics!
Which also means I can't show you any pics from the wedding. My Hubby says I need to buy another hard disk, a larger one I guess. Can you believe this! I currently use an external hard disk for my pics. This was to keep me from filling up the computer's internal one. I honestly never expected to full it up. I thought these things were huge and would last me a life time. Oh well.

So let me show you some of the last pics I took, with my Hubby's camera.

One of the bleeding hearts that lives at my house. They are so delicate and odd looking. My Grandmother used to call them "Dutchman's breeches". They do kind of look like bloomers.
My favorite trees are the Japanese maples. I have several varieties and I love them all. This one has very long leaves, which gives it a lacy appearance.
A Japanese maple in green, common variety. But I still love it.
And look, the dogwood is starting to grow leaves. Little tiny ones. I stuck my finger in there for reference.

One of the things I do love about Hubby's camera is, the bokeh. I like how the background blurs and things kind of disappear.

I may that a blogging break till this hard disk situation is taken care of, so if you don't hear from me, that is why.

Take care, Brandie

1 comment:

Lori said...

Can't you copy them to disks? Then you'll have your externaml ready to fill again!!! LOL