Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teddy bears

I have done all I can on the teddy bear quilt. I plan on using this alphabet fabric to spell out the babies name. But I'm going to be smart about this and wait till that name is official. The parents have already changed the name 3 times.

At this moment, they are thinking of "Parker". Well what ever they decide to call their little boy, I'll be ready. I have 3 yards of this alphabet fabric. They could call him "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious " and I would have enough letters to spell it with. Would it fit around the pre existing middle? Doubtful, but I would come up with something.

I'm still working on the Bustle. It is at an ugly stage and I didn't want to take its picture yet. I'm waiting for it to pass the ugly and turn to a swan. Then I will show you.

It is raining here in Paradise, making it a glummy day. At least I wont have to water the yard after this storm. I'm just hoping I wont have to go outside and dig out the ditches by the road, yeah, it's raining hard. Today will be a good day to sit back and get some sewing done. Or curl up under a fuzzy blanket and read a book. Maybe I'll do both.

Take care, Brandie

No comments: