Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas

You'll never guess what I did yesterday. Christmas came 2 days early for me. Yup, I received Donna's ruler, and had to cut up some fabric. I was cleaning house, but when the creative juices have been held back, well I've been very inpatient. I was so excited, I was like a kid at Christmas. So I put down the vacuum and dirty clothes and cut into my fabric.
Just a practice look. After I make them all I will see how I want to place them.
I was having so much fun that I made 2, and played around with placement. This random act of kindness was very kind indeed and I plan on keeping the ball rolling.
PugsLee and I would like to wish you all a very Wonderful Holiday. I won't be back for a couple of days, as I plan on spending time with my family. My daughter is coming to send the night tonight and I'm really looking forward to this. She only lives 30 minutes away, but I don't see her everyday anymore. Nobody tells the Mother how hard it is to let her children grow up and move away.
Wishing all you dreams come true, Brandie

No comments: