Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, December 28, 2009

Have you all recovered from Christmas? How many of you already took your tree down? I'm too tired to take down all the decoration. Maybe this weekend.
I have a couple of pics of some of those secret things I was working on this last month.
I had seen crayon aprons somewhere and thought they were cute, but too hard for the children to put on themselves. So I made bigger aprons that were both boy and girl friendly.
These are my little twin cousins. Aren't they cute! He couldn't wait to color. We had to force him to take a picture. She told me she got everything she wanted for Christmas, and that she wanted to go home with me. They made my heart melt.
The littlest one here, is a artist and she liked everything but the peach crayon. She says it's too dark. Well compared to her skin tone, it is very dark.
They all seemed happy and of course that made me happy.
Take care, Brandie

No comments: