Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mischief afoot

These guys have been living with us for many years. Every year they seem to grow in numbers.
Last night there was an altercation between a couple of them.
The General loped off the Fireman's arm.
While the Scotsman looked on and helped the General. All the while the Fireman said, "it's merely a flesh wound."
I'm afraid I had to send the Fireman the a Dr, but his health insurance isn't that good, so he may have to wait till another day to have his arm reattached.
I did manage to complete number 2 of 3 flannels. Today's goal is to pin the last flannel.
I'm a bad girl. Do you see the mess the flannel, fleece and batting made? I religiously oil my machine every Sunday. If it is linty, I remove it at this time. So all this build up is from Sunday till Wednesday. YUCK!
More stockings. That green one, may be my favorite. I love the feather cuff.
And more. There are 4 more left, but I'm giving 2 of them to my Daughter to decorate her apartment with. I'm still trying to think of a way to get rid of the other 2. They are not my favorites, so I find them ugly and think other people would too.
Have a great Thursday, Brandie


No comments: