Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Boring Post

I was a little sore from all that construction. So I took a rest, yes I was still in my PJs. This is what I saw most of the day. If I laid on the couch to rest my back, PugsLee had to be there to make sure I was alright. I did manage to get some housework done, but that's boring stuff.
The rest of this week doesn't look much better. I'm so sorry I have nothing interesting to show you. I will try harder, maybe I'll finish those Arco signs while waiting around at appointments.
I do only have 7 more to complete before I can sew them together. Hmmm, I will try.
See you all tomorrow. Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Take care, Brandie

1 comment:

Lee said...

We all need rest! Thanks for the cute post of Pugslie. I love what you have made with the items of your grandmas.