Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, January 6, 2011

GRrrrr

I bought some colorful fabric from the shop I'm selling my bags in. Last week I was asked to make more boy oriented things. Do you think this foots the bill?
We thought fabric this was definitely boy, but what about the diaper bag aspect? Only one way to find out, so here it goes. Later today I will be taking this down there along with the Bucket totes.
I thought this poison green matched rather well, don't you?

Tonight is our Guild meeting and we will be having one of our own members doing a trunk show. These are always fun and exciting meetings. Hopefully I'll be inspired to start a real quilt. but if I can't do that, maybe I'll just make more bags.
Have a great day!
Take care, Brandie

5 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

I think this definately screams 'boy' and should be very popular! Grrr!!!

Lee said...

For sure very boyish! and the green is perfect. I would have bought it for my boys when they were little as they loved dinos.

Carrie P. said...

Definitely works for a boy. Good luck!

Linda said...

I love the fabric for a boy! So works! I thing it's a great choice! Very stylish, not just the typical boring baby blue. Have fun tonight.

Lori said...

I hope they liked the bags. I think they would make a perfect diaper bag for a boy.