Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Daisy time

I have been working on a quilting project. I'm trying to get it finished by the weekend. Hubby is leaving town again this afternoon. This time I have to drive him to the airport. Unfortunately, the airport is about 2 1/2 hours away from us. So I'll lose about 5 hours to driving. But what this does mean is that I can work on my kitchen floor again. I have another color and I'm determined to paint with it! So I may be distracted from my new quilting project.
Just a quick look. It all started with this daisy fabric. You can kind of get the drift of the finished quilt. I have 2 more daisies to applique. Then the quilting. I'm thinking of a echo quilting around the daisies, but we'll see. Sometimes when the quilts are done, they speak another language.
Have a great day!
Take care, Brandie

4 comments:

Sammy said...

Hi, I really like your blog, These daisies are beautiful. I invite you to visit my blog, and I hope you like it as much as I love these daisies


Love,

-Samya;-)

Sue-Anne said...

Your daisies are looking great, dying to see the finished quilt. Have fun with the painting!

Lori said...

That looks like a fun quilt!!

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh. that is going to be so darling.