Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, October 24, 2011

SO TIRED

At this moment I get to sit at home, on my couch, and just chi-ax. I can't remember when I've bee so tired! I've been feeling so guilty that all the committees have been doing stuff and all I was doing was arranging meetings and conducting.
I found out how exhausting my job really was this weekend. Straight off the bat let me say, I'm flipping glad the Show is over!
I've learned how important good shoes are, even my toe nails hurt.
I've found that this job meant camera time, some of that I delegated away, like when a camera crew came in. I just about wet my self! Me? Talk on the news! No way! So I found me a couple of flies ( said the spider) and put them to work. Hehehehe
Now got a few more pictures...

15 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

Oh wow! I love all the different styles. I bet you're tired. I would be too!

Marsha said...

You did a great job! I am tired too. Sitting in bed drinking a cup of coffee and going into the shop briefly! Great quilt show!

Heather said...

That white one looks like there is cut work on it. Beautiful, wish I could have seen the whole show. Hope you can now have a little down time!

Anita said...

I found out about the comfy shoe rule when our shop had a booth at our county fair. I feel your pain. :) Treat yourself to a long hot bath and convince your sweetie to give you a foot rub. It usually works for me. :)

Michele said...

You have been busy! But what a wonderful way to spread information and interest about quilting :-)

Patty C. said...

Gorgeous quilt photos

Julie Fukuda said...

Great show. Very inspiring.

Michele said...

Beautiful quilts. Get some rest and revel in the satisfaction of a job well done.

My America said...

Lovely quilts! You should rest as long as you feel you need, no guilt after such a big job.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Did you forget your Ghastlie post - lovely quilt show though.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

lovely quilts.....shows are a huge job..been there...

Liz Renner said...

Looking for the ghastlies post, but found the quilt show pics. Thanks for sharing.

matate10 said...

Looking for the Ghastlie post but love the quilt show pics.

Melinda said...

I was chair of our quilt show last month and am still recovering. Fun but a lot of work. Hoping to see the Ghastlie post soon.

Gmama Jane said...

Where are your Ghastlie Creations??? Did someone forget???UhOh, Mathilda Ghastlie may send that dreadful little girl of hers, Prudence, knocking on your door with her hammer!! Be forewarned!
The Quilt show must have taken all your Ghastlie MoJo. Lovely quilts!
Bootiful Blessings
Mrs. Gmama Jane Ghastlie