Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, October 3, 2011

Apple Weekend

I was an apple-y weekend. That basket of apples is slowly reducing.
We started the weekend with chicken,cabbage and applesauce.
Followed by an apple waffle breakfast, complete with apple syrup.
Then we ended the day with an apple cake.
Not too pretty, but we didn't let that stop us!
Even what we cleaned out of the pan was a yummy moist morsel.
I may be appled out at this moment, but I still have half a basket. I see more applesauce in the future. Maybe even some apple butter.

I may be taking time off this month, for the Quilt Show. I also have some really work to do, so I may be showing up at night. I going to try and see now far I can push my creativity.

Take care, till next time.
Brandie

2 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

that's a lot of apples

Library Gal Quilts said...

Hey Brandie gal, have my sleeves on my quilts and ready to go! See you Thursday night Quilt Show Maven!!