Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, June 28, 2010

A twin shower

Yesterday we all celebrated my SIL's twin baby shower. She has 9 more weeks to go and we are all looking forward to meeting the girls. Mom is doing great, even if I do worry to much.

If you look closely, you can see 4 feet. Just kidding. I can't believe that she has no stretch marks!

As usual, there were the silly games to play. Like melted candy in diapers. Guessing what features of what parent the babies would have. And then there was the making of babies out of playdough. At least we didn't have to chew gum and then make the babies.





We all had fun!
Then there were gifts. Bet you can't guess you bought this outfit?
I was lucky enough to find 2 in newborn size. What a wonderful way to welcome new babies. Now I just need to patiently wait for their arrival.
How was you weekend?

No comments: