Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, June 25, 2010

Fear

This is what I saw yesterday as I was umm, grooming my chin. Victoria wanted to know what I was doing. She probably thought she could help. When she was younger, she had a habit of pulling arm hairs out. Let me tell you, it doesn't feel very good. And don't let her anywhere near an unshaved leg. OUCH!
I don't know if the attraction was my chin hair or the mirror. I think she thought I was looking at her. She had to stick her head into the mirror, beak to beak.
Well can you tell I don't really have anything to say today either?
The last couple of weeks I've been trying to get items together to sell on Etsy. Now my new worry is trying to use Etsy. I have found the Blogger was much easier to use and set up than Etsy. I wish there were easy to use templates. So I will let you all know when I get my page set up. If I don't run away from all the pressure and fear. I'm really having a hard time with "selling". If I was giving it away, I'm fine. Things that shouldn't have taken me this long the first time, have taken me 2 weeks to finish. Fear...
Have a wonderful weekend!
Take care, Brandie

1 comment:

Michele said...

Maybe she was grooming you the way birds sometimes groom each other.....what do you think?You have your own, living, depilitory! HaHa Michele