Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I've gained a day

Well I feel much better today.
But I've gained a day. How? I woke up this morning thinking that PugsLee and I both had appointments. PugsLee had to see her vet at 8 this morning, to have a urinalysis. So I loaded her up, before she went potty and headed to the vet. PugsLee was in distress holding it, but I hurried on. When we pulled up, the vets wife opened the door and I apologized for being early. Her replay was "A day early". I just had to laugh and then I questioned if I had an appointment today myself. Guess what? My appointment is also tomorrow. I blame it on the meds. Maybe I ingested too much Robitussin, Advil or Nyquil. Whatever it is, I'm blaming it on the meds. Because then I would have nothing to blame it on but myself and I can't do that, that would mean I am as crazy as my Mother. That would also make my husband right and come on girls, we can't let that happen!

So I leave you with a pic of the Princess.

Take care, Brandie

No comments: