Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, March 25, 2010

City of ?

This is one of my UFO's. It's biggest hold up is that the town has no name. I thought it would be special to incorporate my name with my Husbands name. You know, something special. So if you come up with a name using "Brandie or Todd", let me know. At this moment, I have been thinking of using my Grandfather's name, Lowell.
Yesterday Gail, E and I got together and did some sewing. I sewed down the lace on the linen. Worked on some pillowcases. Added more "apples" to my orchard. Planted 2 rows of cabbages and a couple rows of pumpkins.
Click on the pic to see my apple orchard.

I even had time to erect a scarecrow with a pumpkin head. The garden needs some thread play still, but you can see where I'm going with it (crazy that is. This is what happens when I don't have a pattern, craziness). My garden still needs a couple of rows of? Carrots?
The city of Lowell, established in 1914.
If any one has a better name, let me know.
Have a wonderful day.....
Take care, Brandie

No comments: