I spent all of this morning and part of the early afternoon sewing buttons to my...
16 green buttons, 13 brown buttons and if I counted correctly, 116 orange buttons. Making a total of 145 buttons. That's alot of buttons!
Now I have a unique (ish) fall decoration made from my Grandmother's button collection. And again, I don't see a dent in the button jar that I used.
I'm still working on the appliqued border of my Halloween quilt. I have one side done and I should have the other side done soon. Hopefully by next Wednesday.
Even though I probably won't have the quilt quilted by then, I still plan on using the flimsy as decoration.
Other than that, I'm not doing much. I'm being lazy again. I'm blaming it on the weather.
Take care, Brandie