Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, August 15, 2011

No Pictures Post

Ok, well I've been trying to upload pictures for more than 30 minutes and it's just not happening. So this will be a post with out pictures. Obviously, even Blogger hates Monday's too!

I had a wonderful weekend! I meet my new great nephew Cameron. He sure is a sweetie! There really isn't anything better than the smell of a baby!
My Daughter and I drove up to see the Family for the day and play with both boys. Big brother Parker was super excited to see cousin Bridgette. He went right up to her and petted her leg. Me, he tired to ignore most of the day. It must have been the spinach between my teeth! By the end of the day, he allowed me to hold him and play him.
It was a long drive to and fro, but worth it. It gave my Daughter and me time to talk and bond. Totally worth it!

I also spent some time sewing the branches for the raven quilt. I hope to have them finished today so I can get that raven onto the quilt. I have big plans for that raven!

Come back tomorrow for the next step in basket making!

Take care, Brandie

3 comments:

Library Gal Quilts said...

Silly Blogger. Sometimes it does that to me...Thanks for visiting my bloggy land this morning! Teddy is being the perfect angel today!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Glad you had a fun weekend! maybe blogger will behave for you later today. Have a happy day!

Anita said...

I don't post often enough to have any problems with Blogger...not sure if that's a good thing or not.
This must have been a great weekend weekend because mine was grand too. So cute about the little one and the leg petting, made me smile.