Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Challenge, part 3

After precise cutting and trimming, I have finish half of the next layer. Why only half? Because this was as far as I could get with two fat-quarters. I have two more geese left, but no enough to make a entire row. So I will put this on the back burner till I receive more fabric, in 7 to 10 days. Which is going to seem an eternity!
I'll leave you with a close-up of my beautiful feet.
Maybe I'll grow up to be half as good as Sandra Leichner. Boy that would be wonderful! But boy do I have a long way to go!

So bye for now, see you tomorrow.
Take care, Brandie

6 comments:

Library Gal Quilts said...

Wow Brandie I love this!! Really special! Practice makes perfect and you are sure a talent!

Lizzie said...

Wow Brandie, Very nice. Lizzie

M and M plus 3 said...

Very impressive Brandie! I've been looking for this background fabric. I love the way Sandra uses background fabrics I would of never given another look. Your flowers are very fitting as well.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

It is awesome! You should be proud of this piece.

Lynn said...

Brandie, this is a work of fine art! Absolutely stunning.

Linda said...

OMG!! Looks so amazing! Wow, Brandie!!