Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hexie update

I received another set of Hexies from my fabric pen-pal. We have been exchanging 1 inch hexies and triangles.
Barbara is an expert in needle crafts. Her embroidery is amazing!
I'm having problems with my camera, or I'm just the problem. I wanted you all to see how beautiful and perfect these tiny stitches are.
How about now. This time I even have a point of reference, a dime. She is a master with a needle. Fantastic!
Barbara is making me rethink every hexie I do. I have been trying to come up with a unique and beautiful idea for the centers. Something I can actually do. Some day I hope to surprise her as much I am with her packages. Wish me luck!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Take care, Brandie

3 comments:

Linda said...

Yes those hexies are perfection!

Lynn said...

Those are amazingly small stitches. So glad you put the dime there for a reference. Incredible! You are so lucky to have a fabric pen-pal like Barbara.

Miriam said...

Beautiful hexies!

I love the flowers in your new header....very Spring! :)