Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday

Today has been a very long day. I had to be in court as a witness at 8am. I was told to call the night before to see if I had to be there. Of course, the message that they played was a day off. So I woke up with even more anxiety and not much sleep. I called all morning, even as I drove to the court house. As luck would have it, I did have to be there and only had to waste about 2 hours of my life waiting. The "bad man" finally accepted his sentence and I got to leave, without getting up on the stand and spilling my guts about drunk drivers.
Then I ran in the other direction and showed up to boss my girls around, on the opp. quilt. Good day after all the drama this morning, at least for me. Some of my girls were not to happy with our 4 1/2 stars. I brought some home to work on, to ease my guilt. Home work tonight.

So this is my new camera. It may not be a great camera, but it's small enough to fit in my purse and then I always have it with me.
I saw it covered in a tech show and I was instantly thrilled. It has a fish eye lens and a miniature lens effect. Two of my favorite lens types and I don't have to carry them with me or change them out. Hurray!
So here is an extreme fish eye of Victoria. Her beak isn't normally this wide.

Here is a fish eye of PugsLee's eye. Again, her eye isn't this big. Really, it's not.


This is a pic in the miniature mode. It looks better from a distance. So click on it and it will get bigger.
Well, it has been a long day and I need to make dinner.
So take care, Brandie



No comments: