Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Muffin day

It's a Tuesday, must be another opportunity sew day. What am I bringing today? Pumpkin muffins. They are either going to love me or hate me.

I know it isn't doing my diet any good. But I love to bake! And I LOVE pumpkin anything! These muffins are the best. Moist, just sweet enough and full of pumpkin flavor. This is my favorite recipe from "The Hummingbird Bakery". If none of the other recipe had worked, this would be the reason to buy the book. YUMMY! I firmly believe that they will help in the healing on back pain.

Still haven't sat at the machine a sewn any. I sent yesterday mostly sitting on the couch. I did have to make a trip outside. That wasn't fun, But I came right back and sat on the couch. Just remind me not to be moving washers and dryers at my age. I believe that is how I got this way. I bought a set for my bio-mom. I was tried of washing clothing that smelled of cigarettes. It makes my appliances smell and then my clothes smell. So she needed a set, just to make my clothes smell better and to save me from wasting water and cleaning supplies. Just a little pet peeve of mine, I don't like stinking of cigarettes.

Take care and have a great day.
Brandie

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh Brandie. I wish I had one of those right now.