Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 14, 2010

Leopard bananas?

So what do you do when your bananas look like leopards? You make banana bread of course. Then you eat banana bread for every meal.

They are just too good! This is the same recipe I always use. After I find perfection, I don't mess with anything thing else. I do the same thing at restaurants. I find a meal I like, and never deviate. Hmm, what does that say about me?

Anyway, I'm so excited. Tonight the Hubby and I are going to see "The girl with the dragon tattoo". I can't wait to see how it compares with the book. And speaking of the book, the last in the trilogy comes out on the 25th. Can't wait!

Have a great weekend!

Take care, Brandie

5 comments:

Marsha said...

The banana bread looks delicious. It's my favorite bread. I think I need to move in with you, so you can cook for me. Everything always looks so good. See you soon! Jen

ranette said...

Oh how I wish I was close enough to just pop over for a slice of banana bread and a cup of coffee!

I can't wait for your review on the movie. Loved the book and the second one was okay too...not sure I want to read the third though. It's sad that the author is dead and there will be no more.

Diane H said...

"I'll try a some too, please". My favourite loaf. Can you share the recipe? These look sooo good.

Sue-Anne said...

Your banana bread looks yummy. Enjoy your night out.

Julia said...

So many Brandie...it almost looks like your opening up a cake shop...they do look yummy!
Julia ♥