Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Scrappy 3

 Two more. If I can keep this up, this quilt could be done next week. But I know this can't last specially with the quilt show starting soon.
I finally added some cheddar! I'm so happy with the cheddar but I'm not sure about the stripes though it does look better in person, not so pink.
I'm going through all my scraps to see if I have enough orange to have all 16 pumpkins a different fabric. I would be a shame to buy a piece or two when these have started out so scrappy.
Today is probably the last day I can work on these. Tomorrow we will start measuring and taping the floor for the quilt show. It'll be a fun and exciting show. I'm anxious for it to start and worried that it'll be a long weekend.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Take care, Brandie

4 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

I'm loving the scrappiness!

Createology said...

Oh I think your scrappy pumpkins are very pretty and special. I had to review as I missed your pumpkin posts. Creative Stitching Bliss Dear...

Dee said...

I think the striped pumpkin is actually my favorite. Have fun at the quilt show!

Carla said...

No worries Brandie. The stripes look great!