Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Scrappy 2


Two more pumpkins. These are becoming really fun. Not so difficult as the first one. I really was out of practice!
Last night I uncovered some cheddar triangles in the scrap box. They will be making an appearance in this quilt. I had forgotten how beautiful cheddar was. It's such a warm orange. I should make sure to add more to my stash at this coming Quilt Show.

Speaking of, THIS weekend is our Quilt Show. Anyone in the Chico area please come! Saturday 10-5, Sunday 10-4. At the Silver Dollar Fairgrounds.
 If you do come, please introduce yourself! I'll be there all weekend just ask and someone will know where I am. I hope to see you there!

Take care, Brandie

2 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

Those are cute! Have fun at the quilt show!!!

sunny said...

Very cute!