Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, February 22, 2010

We have a winner!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and have not been waiting by the computer to see who wins. I can't thank you all enough for reading my blog and making comments. I really am thankful to you all. I'm sorry that I don't have a gift for you all. But I will have more give-aways, so come try again.

The hardest part about choosing a name, was finding a vessel to shake them in. A teapot has many uses and this is one of them. Drum roll..........


Michele Hill, from William Morris in Quilting. She is a celebrity. She has a wonderful book out, and another on the way, and she visits my blog. That just gives me goose pimples. Congrats to you Michele, I hope you enjoy the book and ruler. We all can't wait to see what you do with them.
Take care, Brandie


No comments: