Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, April 13, 2012

Back to School

Houses that is. If I don't do a few house a day, they won't get done. So I forced myself to load the red thread and just sit down and do it!
They may not be perfect but it'll keep me warm when I complete it and get it on my bed.
(I'm calling these my antique wavy glass windows)
Even if I only do two houses a day, it'll still get done faster than folded up next to my machine.

I already had six houses complete and now the total is at a big whopping ten. That means I have 26 to go. But I'm not going to think about it. Just quilt a couple a day and get it done!

So while it storms outside, I'll be using up my red thread.
Speaking of, I can't remember if it's this year or last year, but I heard
our last frost day was April 15. That just means that we should see the sun shine soon! Hopefully...

Take care!
Brandie

5 comments:

paulette said...

Love THEM!! And what a great idea to do two a day!! You will get there and have a masterpiece on your hands when you are finished!
P

Anonymous said...

Great plan. I love the red, it's so pretty.

Hitchhiker42 said...

I like the fabric with the stars. That's so cute!

Linda said...

Loving the wavy glass windows. That was great idea. A little at a time and it'll be done before you know it!!

M and M plus 3 said...

Awe now that wavey glass panes just work! Love them Miss Brandie!