Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, October 26, 2009

Why a blog?

So I have been asked, why Blog. Well I have been watching from afar. Kind of like driving by people's homes and looking in the windows. But better, I got to see quilts. It's like the best part of a guild meeting, show and tell. I love show and tell, but I get in front of 100+ people and I can't wait to leave the stage. My friend Gail says that it is not fair to only look. But I've found a better way. And I can't see how many people are look at me. So that why a blog.
So enough about that, how about some quilts?


These 3 are from my friend Frances. She had another ,but I seem to have missed. Sorry Frances.


This is another of Gail's quilts

No comments: