Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, April 18, 2014

Doll Quilt Swap

Look what came in the mail! This is what my swap partner sent me. I'm super excited and totally thrilled with my gorgeous little quilt!
My favorite part is the beautiful indigo toile. I love toile in any color. 
My partner Karen did good! And did you see those perfect pinwheels!? Wow!
Last night our small group got together to work on our HSTs. Remember these?
We finally finished all the blocks. Now I just need to trim them and get that top together. So probably by next year you'll see the finished quilt!

Enjoy your Easter weekend!
Take care, Brandie

8 comments:

glassbylindi.blogspot.com said...

Next year?!? You should be having a long weekend to get it finished now, not like you will be doing anything else.p..haha D.G. L

alejandra said...

What a nice dolls quilt, love the color and design, your quilt loos great, so coloful

Jean(ie) said...

That doll quilt is totally adorable. I love the fabric choices she made and it's just darn cute!!!!!!!

I hear ya about finishing it next year. LOL!

Esther said...

Wow that is a lot of hsqs Beautiful!

Lori said...

I love that toile too!Great quilt!!

That quilt is not going to take you until next year to do, maybe next month, which is coming fast!

Barb said...

super sweet doll quilt - lucky you!
your HST look great! wow thats a lot of sewing

Dee said...

Very pretty toile and perfect pinwheels. You're quilt reminds me of the moon radiating out. I really like it!

Carrie P. said...

your doll quilt is so pretty.