Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pre-Turkey Post

 Howdy! Happy day before Thanksgiving!
I finished 2 pillows last night and finally finished the quilting with the silver thread.

Late last night my Daughter pulled into the driveway. Hurray! Today we will be making pies.
I'm already behind thanks to a headache, which has finally subsided.
Then I tried to upload these pictures and was told that I've used up my free 1 GB of photo space. WOW, I guess I use a lot pictures in my posts. But I've never heard anyone complain, so I'll keep at it.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow!
Take care, Brandie

4 comments:

Createology said...

Dorian looks ready for turkey and pie. Your pillow is beautiful. I adore your snowflake quilting on the stars. Why doesn't someone repeal "Murphy and his Law"...running out of thread is so his doing! Thanksgiving Blessings dear...

Lori said...

Have a lovely Thanksgiving Day! I sure appreciate your online friendship.

Theresa said...

Love his little paws poking through the handle in the basket and your pillow is beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Heather said...

Enjoy your time with your daughter. Happy Thanksgiving.