Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sneak Peeks

 I've been busy sewing away, trying to finish up some crafty gifts. I sure hope my friends like them! I'll let you see a few peeks.
This year I thought I make a few festive bras as gifts for my lucky friends.
Or...
Dog beanies?
Or...
Cat Yamakas?
You'll just have to wait and see!

Then I made a small quilt for a friend and that inspired me to make one for my yourself.
One for a gift, one for me.
Mine covers the pillow on the bench outside the front door.
Very festive, No?
And I finally finished last weeks small project. I get distracted easily!
So there you have it. A few gifts.
I'm really excited about those bras so I know I'll be showing them off after Christmas.

Good lucky with all your Christmas preparations.
Take care, Brandie

7 comments:

beaquilter said...

oh wow.... bras! hilarious, I wish i had my bra sewing book, i went to art school in dk and took a sewing class, my teacher rote a book on bras so we all made some....

Createology said...

You wearing the "bras" in the Paradise parade will be awesome. Bahahaha...
Your quilts and pillows and finishings are fabulous. You get more done than I can even think about. Holiday Creative Bliss...

Lynette said...

I like the cat yamulkas! ;D Fun projects going on here :)

Jo said...

I like where your creativity takes you!! Your FMQ is beautiful! Keep warm under your wonderful projects, it's going to be chilly tonight.

Barb said...

hilarious I love the "bras"....
beautiful quilting

Lori said...

You are too funny!! Your pooch is cracking me up!
Love your finishes!!

Marie said...

Your pup is darling in his hat!