Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Treasure Hunting

My Hubby found me the cutest planter! He likes to shop. I do too, but I like stores where everything is arranged with like items and never changes.
He likes to explore and dig. One of his favorite stores is Ross.
Every time he goes in, he comes out with treasures. I just get bored and annoyed.
So most of the time I just drop him off there and he sends me pictures of wonderful treasures. I yay or nay it and then pick him up. Perfect shopping trip!

I'll probably plant it full of herbs.
Those are baby tomatoes hanging out in it now. Those will be finding a new home, very soon.

Every year we talk about starting a garden again and we never find the time or something.
This year I going to make it happen!
Those baby tomatoes need a home.

I'll keep you posted...

Take care, Brandie

7 comments:

Carrie P. said...

don't hear of too many guys who like to shop. I don't like going in Ross either.

Jean(ie) said...

that is so stinking cute! He did good!

Teri said...

I agree with you Ross irritates me to no end....and my husband loves it...go figure.....I think the men's department is not such a mess.....

Teri said...

Cute planter.....

Jo said...

too cute garden art

paulette said...

Love the planter...SCORE!!
P

debbie m said...

Cute planter! My concern when looking at painted planters is the materials that are used when they are made. Especially when they have a sticker that says Made in China. I don't trust that the paint is food safe, and what ever is in the paint will leach into the soil and therefore into your homegrown food. Not a good thing. Still I can see that full of herbs, maybe a liner can be used?