Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LOVE

Here they are all together.
Someday I plan to make a cover for the long pillow on my window seat. I was inspired and I went with it.

If you love appliqué and you love letters, this book may be for you.
How cute would it be on a baby quilt. Just their first initial? Or monograms for a wedding?
The possibilities are endless.

Now back to the real work, quilting my king sized school houses. Arg!

Take care,
Brandie

8 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful! Your blocks will make a LOVEly pillow :0)
btw, apologies for missing the meeting. I have some 'interesting' news to share

Lori said...

That is so beautiful Brandie!!

Sammy said...

What a beauty...

Wilma Lee said...

That s so pretty.

Linda said...

So cool!!! They look perfect!!! I tried like 4 times to leave a comment yesterday but I couldn't get past the 2 word security. It kept giving me another word and I gave up. Hopefully, this will work today. :-)

Linda said...

or maybe that was a different blog cuz there was no security. I'm losing my mind!LOL!!!

Lynette said...

Hey, they really look super fantastic. :)

Barb said...

stunning alphabet blocks!!