Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, February 13, 2012

"C" is for closet

The quilting is done, the binding in place. Last thing to do, hang it over the window. Complete, yay!

This is my third UFO to finish this year. I hope I can keep it up. I have 15 more to go and most of those are large quilts.

I took the next UFO out, my red and white houses. I already had it pinned so I thought it should be next. AND because I said I wanted it on my bed this winter.
It was so cold last night, I woke up to a frozen nose! It's time to get that quilt on my bed, ASAP!

I also whipped up a baby quilt this weekend. I'll show you tomorrow after I deliver it today.

And shame on me, I started a new project. I used the excuse that I needed an appliqué project to take with me.
Well, I'm now on my second block and by the end of today, I may have started the third. Bad Brandie! I'm so weak!

Take care,
Brandie

5 comments:

Linda said...

Looks perfect! That was a great idea to hang it there like that!!! Quilting is a nice complement to the applique!

M and M plus 3 said...

Look at you go girl! Congrats on another finish.

Anita said...

It's so beautiful, it looks lovely hanging in your closet.

Lynette said...

That's a very pretty solution. :) Kinda weird for a glass-panel door to be on a closet, eh?

Carrie P. said...

Perfect!